It appears that your browser has cookies disabled.
The website requires your browser to enable cookies in order to login.
Please enable cookies and reload this page.
Double loyalty points! Collect 4 points for every £1 View details
Double loyalty points! Collect 4 points for every £1 - View details
Membership of the RSPB loyalty programme
2. The Loyalty Programme is only available to residents of the United Kingdom who are 18 years old or older. Only one membership per person/email address is permitted. Membership is not open to companies, partnerships, unincorporated associations or similar entities.
3. Membership of the Loyalty Programme is personal to you. You may not share or transfer your points or your Loyalty Card, although your friends and family can of course apply for their own Loyalty Card.
4. If you need to change any of your details you have registered with your Loyalty Card, please do so at www.rspbshop.co.uk, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can contact Customer Services by telephone on 0845 1 200 501 between the hours of 9:00 am and 5:00 pm. It is your responsibility to notify us of any changes to your details. Please note these changes are for your Loyalty card details only and not membership with the RSPB.
6. Your account will remain active if you use your Loyalty card at least once in any rolling 18 month period. If you fail to use your Loyalty card within this period your points balance will be forfeited. Checking the balance on your Loyalty card will not constitute as being used.
7. We reserve the right to refuse an application to join the Loyalty Programme Registering your Loyalty Card.
8. You can get a Loyalty card in store or by requesting by phone or online when you place an order. As soon as you have your Loyalty card, you can start using it to collect points. However, you will not be able to redeem any points until you have registered your Loyalty card.
9. To protect the points on your Loyalty card from loss, theft or damage, it is important you register your card by following the instructions on the RSPB shop website at www.rspbshop.co.uk/rewardsaccount
10. If your registration is not approved for any reason, then any points previously earned on your Loyalty card will be forfeited.
11. Once your Loyalty card is registered, an individual account will be set up to record the points you’ve earned or redeemed. It may take up to 24hrs for registration to complete. At this point you will be able to redeem points in accordance with these terms and conditions Collecting RSPB Loyalty points.
12. You will receive two points for every £1 that is spent on eligible products. Points are awarded after any relevant discounts or promotions have been deducted from your shopping.
13. To collect points for a purchase in store, your Loyalty card must be presented at the checkout before you pay. If you do not have your Loyalty card with you, then you will not be able to claim your points.
14. To collect points online or by phone, you simply need to provide your Loyalty card at point of payment. Points will be added to your account at time of despatch, not time of order.
15. Points are not available on membership, donations, RSPB virtual gifts, stamps, gift cards, postage and packing or in RSPB Cafes. We may exclude other products from the Loyalty Programme at our discretion, if we do then we will display notices in stores and on the RSPB shop website.
16. From time to time, we may run special promotions and award additional points. We reserve the right to limit how many promotional points can be awarded to any one account.
17. If you collected points on a product which you decide to return then you will need to present your Loyalty card in store.
18. If you have returned or cancelled a product where points were awarded, then we will cancel these points from your account. If you exchange the product then we are also entitled to cancel these points, unless you exchange for products with an equivalent points value. If you exchange for products with a lower points value then we are entitled to cancel the balance of the points.
19. For store purchases please retain your receipts. We may request them from you if, for example, you have any queries regarding your points balance, or where we reasonably suspect fraudulent activity or a breach of these terms and conditions.
20. If you present your Loyalty card in store when you purchase a product that earns you points, then your points balance will be printed on your receipt. You may also check your points balance online at www.rspbshop.co.uk/rewardsaccount
21. Your points balance may not be updated immediately when you make a qualifying purchase. It may take up to 24 hours before the points show in your account and you are able to redeem them.
22. We may withhold points or delay crediting them where we reasonably suspect fraudulent activity or a breach of these terms and conditions. Redeeming Loyalty points.
23. You will only be able to redeem points after your Loyalty card is registered.
24. You may only redeem points at RSPB stores, by phone or online at www.rspbshop.co.uk.
25. Points cannot be earned against a purchase when that purchase is made with redeemed points.
26. The current redemption value of points is 1 point = £0.01. We reserve the right to vary that rate at any time. If we decide to vary this rate then we will seek to let you know in reasonable time by displaying notices in store by phone and on the RSPB shop website.
27. Points may only be redeemed against qualifying purchases. Points may not be exchanged for cash and have no cash value.
28. You must have a minimum of 100 points on your Loyalty card to redeem any points and points can only be spent in increments of 100 points.
29. Please note, points cannot be redeemed on stamps, postage and packing, purchase of gift cards or used in RSPB Cafes. Other products may also be excluded from the Loyalty Programme at our discretion. Where we exclude other products from the Loyalty Programme, we will display notices in stores and on the RSPB shop website.
30. We may deduct points or adjust your points balance from time to time in the event that points have been credited or debited in error, or where we reasonably suspect fraudulent activity or a breach of these terms and conditions.
Data protection and privacy
32. The Loyalty cards remain the property of RSPB Sales Ltd and must be returned to us on request, or destroyed when requested by us.
33. You are responsible for the security of your Loyalty card issued on your account and all points issued. Please treat your Loyalty card as securely as you would cash or a credit card, as we are not able to credit points which have been spent, whether or not by an unauthorised person.
34. In the event of loss, theft, fraud or other unauthorised use of your Loyalty card, you should immediately report this to Customer Services on 0845 1 200 501.
35. We may, at our sole discretion, replace your Loyalty card and transfer any points stored on it to a replacement card.
36. If we agree to replace your Loyalty card, a replacement card will be delivered to your registered home address only, usually within five days of you first notifying Customer Services of the incident. We reserve the right to charge a replacement card fee for each replacement card in the event that you are issued with more than two replacement cards within any six month period.
37. We may close an account which has not been used in any rolling 18 month period.
38. We may also immediately suspend or terminate the rights of card holder and/or close an account if: - If we reasonably believe that you have acted in a manner not permitted by these terms and conditions, or - If you engage in (or we reasonably suspect you of engaging in) any theft from or misconduct in connection with us. - If you supply false or misleading information to us or we discover that you are not eligible to be a member of the Loyalty Programme, or - For any other reason we see fit.
39. You can also close your account at any time by notifying us in writing. If an account is closed for any reason, all rights to redeem the points from that account are lost.
40. We can cancel, withdraw or alter the program, including these Terms and Conditions, or any individual Loyalty card, at any time. For the most up to date terms and conditions, please visit www.rspbshop.co.uk
41. RSPB Sales Limited shall not be liable for any default resulting directly or indirectly from any cause beyond our control, including but not limited to, failure of network services and failure of data processing systems. To the extent permitted by law, all conditions or warranties implied by law, statue or otherwise are expressly excluded.
42. Our responsibilities with respect of the Loyalty Programme are as set out in these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales unless you live in Scotland, in which case they are subject to Scottish law. RSPB (registered charity number in England and Wales 207076, in Scotland SC037654) by its wholly owned subsidiary RSPB Sales Ltd (registered company no. England 2693778) Registered office: The Lodge, Sandy, Bedfordshire SG19 2DL.
PLEASE PRINT THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR YOUR RECORDS