Window bird feeder
Buy any feeder and get a cleaning brush for £3
Subject to availability.
Here's a wonderful way to feed and watch wild birds up close. The tough, non-yellowing polycarbonate bird feeder attaches to your window with three strong suction cups and the tray detaches easily from the roof/back s...more
FREE UK delivery with orders over £50
Here's a wonderful way to feed and watch wild birds up close. The tough, non-yellowing polycarbonate bird feeder attaches to your window with three strong suction cups and the tray detaches easily from the roof/back section (without removing the suckers) for cleaning and refilling.
Suitable for year-round feeding - and a fabulous gift for anyone.
- Great for feeding mealworms, sprinkles, nibbles and bird seed.
- Measures 19cm (L) x 13cm (H) x 11cm (D).
- Type of bird
How to install your window feeder
- Ensure the window is clean and dry.
- Soak the suckers in warm water to make them pliable, then fit them onto the back plate of the feeder.
- Attach the back plate to the window, without the food tray.
- Leave for at least 3 hours before attaching the food tray, to give time for the suckers to settle and achieve maximum adhesion.
- If desired, attach a length of string to the feeder to tether it. This will ensure that the feeder won't fall to the ground if it does come unstuck or is dislodged.
Average Customer Reviews
Age: 45 - 54
How to stop wood pidgeon landing on roof and breaking it?
This product is designed for smaller garden birds, mainly robins and tits. However please contact customer services and we will happily organise a replacement for you.
Age: 55 - 64
- Free UK delivery for orders of £50 or more (or £3.95)*
- Please allow 3-5 working days for in stock items to be delivered
See our delivery and returns page for full details.