Long-handle feeder cleaning brush
This special long-handle cleaning brush is suitable for tubular feeders, so you can keep your bird feeders clean and your birds healthy.
Feeder hygiene is important to your birds' health. Common garden bird diseases are spread if contaminated droppings mix with food and birds run the risk of picking up the infection, particularly during the warmer months, so it's really important to clean your feeders (and bird tables) on a regular basis.
This brush is suitable for our tallest feeders, so you can easily keep your long, tubular bird feeders clean.
- Easy cleaning of tubular bird feeders.
- Soft bristles that won't damage or scratch.
- Long, rustproof stainless steel handle to ensure thorough cleaning of even the tallest bird feeders.
How to use
Rotate the cleaning brush to clean all parts of the feeder tube, ensuring you reach right down to the base. Remove the base of longer feeders and clean from both ends. Rinse the feeder thoroughly after cleaning and allow to dry before refilling.
- Length 55 cm Head 5 cm diameter
Average Customer Reviews
RSPB response: Thank you for your review, sorry to hear that you received a faulty brush it should not come apart as you have described. We will look into this with our supplier but in the meantime please contact customer services who will be able to help.
- Free UK delivery for orders of £50 or more (or £3.95)*
- Please allow 3-5 working days for in stock items to be delivered
See our delivery and returns page for full details.