An easy, hygienic way to offer food for hedgehogs, this bowl is perfect for serving Brambles Hedgehog food (Crunchy or Semi-moist varieties).
Finished in an attractive green and brown glazed finish, the bowl is made from hi-fired frost-resistant ceramic and features an integral drainage hole.
Food is not included.
- Frost resistant. This item is frost-resistant but we do recommend that it is not left out in prolonged severe cold weather.
- Measures 12 x 12cm.
A mature hedgehog can eat about 20g each night. Provide fresh water too.
Top tips for hedgehog health
- A wild area of garden can provide shelter and food.
- Ensure there is a slope or ramp out of ponds so hedgehogs can climb out.
- Avoid using slug pellets.
- Check for hedgehogs before strimming long grass or lighting a bonfire.
- Don't handle baby hedgehogs unless orphaned, as the mother will abandon them.
- If you see a hedgehog out in daylight it is probably hungry, thirsty or ill. If in any doubt, call your local hedgehog hospital.
Average Customer Reviews
Age: 35 - 44
Thank you for your review. We are very sorry to hear about the damage your product suffered in transport. Please contact the customer services team who will happily provide a replacement.
As some others have said or implied, a matching, or possibly a little larger, dish to hold water would be very good.
- Free UK delivery for orders of £50 or more (or £3.95)*
- Please allow 3-5 working days for in stock items to be delivered
See our delivery and returns page for full details.