Teach kids about nature in this wildlife-themed take on the classic family board game we all know and love.
Can you guess who your opponent's wildlife creature is? With 24 amazing animals and insects to choose from, make sure you ask the right yes or no questions to discover which creature your opponent has!
The RSPB Guess Who? board game includes:
- Two board games, with scorekeeper for multi-game 'Championship Play'.
- Character sheets.
- Instructions on how to play.
This special RSPB Edition of the family-favourite board game Guess Who? features a wide range of British wildlife, including our best-known birds, mammals and insects. As well as being a whole lot of fun, it encourages children to learn more about our precious wildlife.
- 2-player game.
- For ages 6+. Not suitable for children under 3.
- Made from sustainably sourced board.
- Adult assembly required. Carefully remove the game pieces from the plastic frame. If needed, use an emery board or sandpaper to remove excess plastic from the game pieces. Discard the frame after removing all the game pieces. Pop out the character sheets from the cardboard parts sheet and recycle the waste.
Average Customer Reviews
Age: 35 - 44
The mix of creatures is great, and it leads to some excellent questions; the kids( and adults) learn without realising, as they try to find cleverer ways of winning.
We highly recommend it to people of all ages. Our family of four have been thoroughly enjoying it since Christmas, when we got it.
It's a great idea for a game, educational and fun. I had to put it together, which was fine, except the pictures kept falling out and I had to use sellotape to keep them in their frames. I bought it for my six-year-old grandson and I'm sure that we will enjoy playing it together.
- Free UK delivery for orders of £50 or more (or £3.95)*
- Please allow 3-5 working days for in stock items to be delivered
See our delivery and returns page for full details.