Robin Hood Christmas tree hanging decoration
Popular folk hero Robin Hood is beautifully recreated in this felt Christmas tree decoration.Read full information
FREE UK delivery with orders over £50
Popular folk hero Robin Hood is beautifully recreated in this felt Christmas tree decoration.
This Fairtrade decoration is hand-crafted using needle felting techniques. Expertly-made, in exquisite detail, Robin comes complete with a felt bow and arrow. He's ready to fight for the poor of Nottingham, with a quiver full of spare arrows on his back.
No glue or plastic is used in the production of this decoration. Organic wool is used as stuffing.
Robin Hood is ethically-made in Nepal from a by-product of the New Zealand wool industry. All transportation of materials is done by sea to minimise the carbon footprint.
This is part of our range of products designed for our Sherwood Forest shop.
- Finished with wool hanging loop.
- Plastic-free packaging.
- Robin Hood is approx.18cm tall, plus the loop.
- Biodegradable after its useful life is over.
- Maid Marian felt hanging ornament also available.
Average Customer Reviews
- Free UK delivery for orders of £50 or more (or £3.95)*
- Please allow 3-5 working days for in stock items to be delivered
See our delivery and returns page for full details.