Zennor mirror recycled sunglasses by Waterhaul in slate
Ideal for anyone who loves sports or outdoor adventures, these unisex, sustainable sunglasses feature a frame made from 100% recycled fishing nets.Read full information
FREE UK delivery with orders over £50
Ideal for anyone who loves sports or outdoor adventures, these unisex, sustainable sunglasses feature a frame made from 100% recycled fishing nets.
With polarised lenses and saltwater-resistant components, these sunglasses have been designed with ocean adventures in mind. They even have a highly wrapped frame to eliminate any unfiltered light from entering from the sides, making them ideal for biking, climbing, sailing and other outdoor activities.
In a matte slate shade with ice-blue mirror lenses, they suit a wide range of medium and large faces.
The polarised UV400+ impact-resistant polycarbonate lenses offer a performance balance option with reduced lens weight and a water-repellent exterior coating. They are fully polarised, eliminating glare from water surfaces, reflective surfaces and wet roads. Find out more about Waterhaul lenses.
These sunglasses also come with a sustainable cork tri-folding protective case, and all packaging is plastic-free and 100% recycled.
Each purchase of these sunglasses makes a direct impact, enabling Waterhaul's expansion of ghost gear recovery and recycling efforts.
- Made from 100% recycled fishing net.
- Polarised UV400+ impact-resistant polycarbonate lenses.
- Saltwater-resistant components designed for ocean adventures.
- Waterhaul lifetime warranty - they will recycle and replace your frames for free, forever.
- Italian-engineered and hand-finished.
- Sustainably packaged with a cork glasses case and plastic-free packaging.
Waterhaul is passionate about combining adventure with purpose - action on the ocean, for the oceans. Their eyewear is designed to meet the demands of this environment and enhance your experience whilst symbolising and inspiring marine conservation.
Average Customer Reviews
- Free UK delivery for orders of £50 or more (or £3.95)*
- Please allow 3-5 working days for in stock items to be delivered
See our delivery and returns page for full details.