Fitzroy recycled sunglasses by Waterhaul in slate
With a frame made from 100% recycled fishing nets and polarised mineral glass lenses, the Fitzroy sunglasses from Waterhaul are both stylish and sustainable.Read full information
FREE UK delivery with orders over £50
With a frame made from 100% recycled fishing nets and polarised mineral glass lenses, the Fitzroy sunglasses from Waterhaul are both stylish and sustainable.
Italian-engineered and hand-finished with a matte slate grey, the Fitroy's rectangular unisex frame suits a wide range of face shapes and sizes.
The lenses are made from mineral glass, a sustainable alternative to plastic which also has the greatest optical clarity of all lens materials. Designed for the beach, these sunglasses are substantially more scratch-resistant than other lenses. Find out more about Waterhaul lenses.
But the sustainability doesn't stop there - these sunglasses also come with a sustainable cork tri-folding protective case, and all packaging is plastic-free and 100% recycled.
Each purchase of these sunglasses makes a direct impact, enabling Waterhaul's expansion of ghost gear recovery and recycling efforts.
- Made from 100% recycled fishing net.
- Barberini polarised glass lenses - the world's most sustainable lenses.
- Saltwater-resistant components designed for ocean adventures.
- Waterhaul lifetime warranty - they will recycle and replace your frames for free, forever.
- Italian-engineered and hand-finished.
- Sustainably packaged with a cork glasses case and plastic-free packaging.
Waterhaul is passionate about combining adventure with purpose - action on the ocean, for the oceans. Their eyewear is designed to meet the demands of this environment and enhance your experience whilst symbolising and inspiring marine conservation.
Average Customer Reviews
- Free UK delivery for orders of £50 or more (or £3.95)*
- Please allow 3-5 working days for in stock items to be delivered
See our delivery and returns page for full details.