EcoLight rain jacket by Muddy Puddles, 3-4 years
Don’t let the rain dampen your adventures – stay dry and comfortable with the EcoLight rain jacket by Muddy Puddles. In a fun puffin print created in collaboration with the RSPB, this rain jacket for kids offers the perfect balance of comfort, style and protection.Read full information
Save for later
FREE UK delivery with orders over £50
Don’t let the rain dampen your adventures – stay dry and comfortable with the EcoLight rain jacket by Muddy Puddles. In a fun puffin print created in collaboration with the RSPB, this rain jacket for kids offers the perfect balance of comfort, style and protection.
Designed specifically with children in mind, the EcoLight rain jacket has a plethora of features to keep kids dry and happy when out exploring. It has fully taped seams, elasticated cuffs for maximum dryness, a waterproof zip and a longer line at the back.
This Muddy Puddles raincoat is certified to 10,000mm, so you can rest assured that it will keep little ones dry, even in the heaviest of showers. It’s also breathable, ensuring kids don’t get hot and sticky when running about.
The EcoLight rain jacket is made from recycled polyester and has a super-soft jersey inner. The jacket features Eco Bionic-Finish® waterproof technology that is fluorine free, an eco-friendly option that doesn’t compromise when it comes to quality.
- This handy rain jacket folds up into its own pocket, perfect for keeping with you when out and about.
- Waterproof jacket certified up to 10,000mm.
- Outer is made from 100% recycled polyester, lining is 50% cotton and 50% polyester.
- Puffin print created in collaboration with the RSPB.
- Fully taped seams and elasticated cuffs for maximum dryness.
- Packable in its own pocket.
- Features Eco Bionic-Finish® waterproof technology.
About Muddy Puddles
Established over 20 years ago, Muddy Puddles is a renowned British childrenswear brand which prides itself on its sustainability. 100% of their collection is made from recycled materials, with a water- and dirt-repellent PFC free Bionic-Finish® ECO coating. They have won over 20 awards for the brilliant quality and design of their products.
For all licensed Products sold by Muddy Puddles Ltd, Muddy Puddles Ltd will donate a minimum of £5,000 to RSPB Sales Ltd, which gives all its distributable profits through Gift Aid to the RSPB.
Average Customer Reviews
- Free UK delivery for orders of £50 or more (or £3.95)*
- Please allow 3-5 working days for in stock items to be delivered
See our delivery and returns page for full details.