Minsmere pressie that protects
- Product information
This pressie that protects goes directly towards maintaining our Minsmere reserve
Here's how your gift works:
- Your donation goes directly towards maintaining the reedbeds, wetland, beach and heathland on our Minsmere reserve
- Choose whether to add a £5 RSPB gift card to spend online or in any RSPB shop by adding your desired option to the basket.
- Add your personal message below (not available on mobile, sorry).
- Your message will be printed on a special greeting card which features information on the worthwhile cause. The greeting card will then be sent wherever you want.
- If you are sending multiple pressies that protect direct to your friends & family you will need to place each order separately, putting the recipients address in the ‘delivery address’ section when you checkout.
- Delivery is free on pressies that protect. You only pay p&p on other items that you order at the same time.
- Order before 1 pm and we'll do our best to get the card printed and dispatched via first class post the same day, but please allow 3-4 working days.
For more information on how pressies that protect work click here
Help us keep ‘the beating heart’ of Suffolk’s wild coast alive!
There are magical sights to be seen at RSPB Minsmere nature reserve: stunning bitterns stalking the reed edge, marsh harriers gliding overhead, otters frolicking with their young on the banks, parties of bearded tits zipping along the reed tops.
Minsmere is specially protected as part of the Suffolk Coast and Heaths Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and is known as one of the UK’s premier birdwatching sites. It’s also one of Suffolk’s leading visitor attractions, where many people discover nature for the first time.
Minsmere is not just important for birds though. It’s renowned for its biodiversity, having the highest number of species recorded for an area of its size anywhere in the UK: more than 5300 species and counting. This is due to a combination of its east coast location, varied habitats, and careful management work to keep the reserve in tip top condition.
We work hard to keep the reedbeds, wetland, beach and heathland in ideal condition for the special wildlife that lives here. This pressie that protects makes all this work possible. On behalf of all the precious wildlife here, thank you.
A little something for you,
a whole lot for nature.
- Delivery Returns
Standard delivery to the UK and Channel Islands is £3.95.
You'll only ever pay one delivery charge per order.
Delivery is FREE if your order sub-total is £75 or more.
Delivery is FREE if you order only Pressies that protect, RSPB gift cards and/or RSPB gift membership.
Next working day delivery is available for in-stock items ordered before 3pm to UK addresses - £5.95
Choose the day delivery is available for in-stock items to UK addresses - £5.95
(Items that can be personalised and products sent direct from the supplier are not available for next day or choose the day delivery. Some postcodes are also excluded.)
See our delivery and returns page for full details.
Shopping with the RSPB helps save nature and wildlife
People who bought this also bought...
Excl. Tax: Incl. Tax:
Special Price: Excl. Tax: Incl. Tax:from